tisdagen den 8:e januari 2013

Kim Sung Kyu - I Need You

After my long post about Kim Sung Kyu's 60 sec I decided not to make another one based on his new song I need you. And I didn't, until now! I can't help myself, I am really in love with his voice >__< 

This video isn't as interesting and as good as the last one even if the use f black and white in the beginning of the video matches the feeling, and the change to color is good for the feeling as well. It hasn't so much of a story but instead it is held up with the lyrics. The song is basically about needing strength and and help from another person in dark times, a really sad message. The melody is easy and sad but also a little bit uplifting and hopeful as well, something that hits me right in the heart. You throw away all your carefulness because the need of another person is so strong that nothing matter any more.

The reason that I can't stop myself from posting about this song right now is that it really matches the feeling I usually have this time of year, right after new year and before spring. It is sad and cold but at the same time a bit hopeful with the sunshine coming back and a whole new year ahead of us. I somehow compare the way this song makes me feel right now with the way Big Bang's Blue made me feel last year even if Blue wasn't released until 21 of February and I need you was released in December. Blue was pure awesomeness and I need you can't really reach the same level but the both have the same feel about them and Kim Sung Kyu have a beautiful voice. 
Kim Sung Kyu - I Need You
Kim Sung Kyu - I Need You
Big Bang - Blue
Big Bang - Blue


I am not going to write more about this song right now but I hope you listen to it and likes it and feel free to ask questions if you are interested to talk more about it!