tisdagen den 22:e januari 2013

Jaejoong - Mine

The first time I listened to Jaejoong's Mine I really started to remeber why I love Asian music. It got me thinking about jpop (even when it is a kpop song) and everything I loved about Jpop back in the day. The dark theme mashed up with a beautiful piano, the wonderful symbolic and the heavy feeling. I didn't expect this from Jaejoong (not from many Korean artists at all) and it was a wonderful surprise. It is like one of those awesome anime intros that you remember for the rest of your life, not just because it is a good song but also how it matches the story and your feelings. I think this is my favourite song this far in 2013!

I am not going to write more about this song here, a lot of other people have already done so, but I really wanted to share it with the people out there who haven't seen the video yet. Be sure to check it out!