torsdag 13 juni 2013

E3 and stuff

We have spent a lot of this last week watching E3 videos and it have been a great show. The Xbox conference didn't really have a wow factor, a lot of the hype for Xbox was lost due to the critics they already got for there "always online" console as well as the focus on the media-part of the console in there pre-E3 stream. The games that they then talked about on E3 was mostly FPS-games that neither I nor my fiancé are interested in. A lot of the titles will also be coming out on PS4 so it didn't feel that exclusive. 

Then you have the PS4 conference and I really liked that one. They really went all out and delivered not just good games but also meet up the questions about the machine itself that was born from the Xbox-hassle. They really did crush Microsoft in five minutes of the conference and they did it in such an awesome way. It was really well done and I can just applaud there bold move and total defeat of Xbox One.  They also had some really nice titles but I think the biggest one was Kingdom Hearts. My better half really cheered when they showed that one and said that his day was made! 

Then we have Nintendo. I love Nintendo, they takes me back to my childhood. Unfortunately they didn't have a big conference but they had a live stream called Nintendo Direct instead. Unfortunately we had some trouble with the stream and had to go back to check some of the videos later on because of the lagg. the Super Mario 3D World looked nice and the Cat-Mario is awesome! The Donkey Kong was the really surprising game that Nintendo announced on E3, and I really agree with the thing someone said during the GT-talk about Nintendo (do not remember who) tropical freeze really sounds delicious ^___^ I am looking forward to the new Pokémon as well! Last we have the new Super Smash, with the Wii Fit Trainer... The game itself reminds a lot of the earlier one and I don't agree with a bit of the hate towards the Wii Fit Trainer, I think it was kind of fun even if I do not really like her that much. Of course they will have a lot more characters so I don't think we should really get that upset about her. Smash is always fun to play with others so I think it will be fully okay this time as well.

A thing I really missed from Nintendo was Zelda, I love the Zelda-games and got a bit disappointed when the only Zelda-game they talked about was the re-make of Wind Waker. I would like to hear something about the new game even if they don't have something to show yet!

Over all it have been some nice announcements and nothing really bad about E3. It is really nice to have the new generation to look forward to and I know that we will try a lot of the new games! The only big negative thing I have had in my head the whole E3 are  "where the heck is the girls??" Almost no girls are in the games! It is 2013 for f**k sakes, and I really want a bad-ass girl! There were almost no girls on-stage or in the productions videos as well and if there were they got to say "this game is fun" and not talk about the "real" stuff like grafics and story and feeling... There are a lot of cool girls out there that love games and could do a lot better than sitting in the booth in almost no cloths and luring the men towards them. They could really bring something. I get a bit sad when I have to miss them this much... You have to do better!! 

So, that was my thoughts in the E3 so far. Now over to some things a bit different but still game-related: I have an awesome fiancé who just ordered a 3DS XL, he told me that when he gets the new one I will get his "old" 3DS. I am such a happy girl! I don't have money right now to buy on myself so that I will be able to get his is wonderful! unfortunately the thing is black and I think I want to decorate it a bit, I haven't decided yet if I will buy some stickers or if I should buy a skin... But that is something I have to think about! The best thing still is that I will be able to buy the new Pokémon when they comes!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar