tisdag 4 juni 2013

Some new kpop-videos~

Resently there have been some new MVs that I would like to share.

EXO - Wolf
I dont know if I love or hate it, but I do know that the "ulf"-part really is catching ;) 

CL - The baddest female
 
I don't know what I should say. It is nice seeing CL doing her own MV but... Somehow it is over the top. I don't like the video but the song have some nice parts. 

Lee HyoRi - Bad Girls (dance vers.)
 
I like this bad girl-video more than CL, especially the dance version with english lyrics. The song is catching and the video have a measage that I like. 

100% - Want U Back
I like the chorus in this one: Want u back girl!


B1A4 - What's Happening?
and finally some cute boys with a crazy video...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar