When you live with the worlds biggest gamer the time before E3 is kind of hyped and I am starting to feel it too. It is one of the time that I will be able to catch up to the gamingworld and sureley we will both be watching in the nights next week (yes, it is in the middle of the night in Sweden), especially when I finaly have done my last exam for this semester. Maybe we even will make it a party and find some snacks to eat while we at it.
Today I watched some videos on Gametrailers.com as a start-up and I especially liked the new video from The Final Bosman about Nintendo and how they are kind of forgotten for E3 this year. He had some really nice statistics and I think he is right. I am somewath bias towards Nintendo myself, I have played Nintendo sience I was small and it feels comfortable and safe, but I still think that they are worth more interest than they are getting right now.
On another note I can tell you that the job interview I wrote about last time didn't turn out good. Unfortunatly they wasn't able to hire me if I am in Japan two weeks in July. As I can understand. So now I have to use plan B and just enjoy the summer. I was joking with my fiance yesterday that I would be his housewife this summer, cooking and cleaning and shopping for him and make everything so much easeier for him. I think he liked the idea v(^∀^*) so that is what I will do. I will also be reading, watching drama, watching anime and hang out with my friends when they are free. it is going to be nice even if I will be short on money.I still have some savings I can use.
Today I watched some videos on Gametrailers.com as a start-up and I especially liked the new video from The Final Bosman about Nintendo and how they are kind of forgotten for E3 this year. He had some really nice statistics and I think he is right. I am somewath bias towards Nintendo myself, I have played Nintendo sience I was small and it feels comfortable and safe, but I still think that they are worth more interest than they are getting right now.
On another note I can tell you that the job interview I wrote about last time didn't turn out good. Unfortunatly they wasn't able to hire me if I am in Japan two weeks in July. As I can understand. So now I have to use plan B and just enjoy the summer. I was joking with my fiance yesterday that I would be his housewife this summer, cooking and cleaning and shopping for him and make everything so much easeier for him. I think he liked the idea v(^∀^*) so that is what I will do. I will also be reading, watching drama, watching anime and hang out with my friends when they are free. it is going to be nice even if I will be short on money.I still have some savings I can use.
The most expencive parts of my summer will be the trip and my need for new clothes. My closset really need new additions, everything I got is so old and nothing fits well anymore, I have also realized that I have underwear that is older than our relationship ( I have been together with M for seven years in June)... So it is time to buy some new things... And for the trip I alredy have a special account and the planeticket are allready paid for.
It is going to be so much fun! I am so looking forward to this summer!! O(≧▽≦)O
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar