Lately I have found myself googeling pictures of japanese food as a way to pass the time until our trip to Tokyo. I hope that my money are going to be enough because I want to try everything. Here's some sample of what I have found that I would like to try:
 |
| Udon (Kitsune Udon in the picture) is one of the noodles I want to try! |
 |
| Then yo have Ramen, the skinnier noodle from China |
 |
| Soba noodles, also a japanese noodle |
 |
| Yakitori, grilled chicken |
 |
| Tempura, deep fried seafood and veggies |
 |
| Okonomiyaki |
 |
| Gyoza, japanese dumplings |
 |
Gyudon, rice and beef, a kind of donburi ("bowl" or "bowl of rice").
It is said to be very cheap so maybe we will be eating a lot of this? |
 |
| I really love Japanese curry and plan on buying a lot with me home <3 |
 |
| I make my own omurice at home but it would be good to try the real deal ^_^ |
 |
| Tonkatsu, deep fried pork, looks wonderful! |
So these were some of the things I would like to try. Besides this I want to eat Korean BBQ, a lot of the stuff they have in konbini and a lot of sweets. Maybe I will make a new post about some of them? Do you have an suggestion about other things I should try? Please leave a comment! ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
EDIT: I have a new post about
Japanese sweets I would like to try
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar