fredag 24 maj 2013

Some sun in the darkness

My world have been kind of dark lately because I haven't gotten a job during the summer yet. I have really been so frustrated because I don't have enough money to survive this summer besides the money I have saved up for my trip to Japan. All the workplaces I have applied for have chosen someone else over me and a lot of them haven't even told me about it themselves. But today I got a call and I will have a job interview next week. 

Even if I haven't gotten the job yet and I know that maybe it will be a problem that I am going to Japan for two weeks in the middle of the summer, I am still really happy that they at least are interested in me. I have a chance! If I get the job then... I will be really happy! Yes, I already have a B-plan for the summer, with money saved up that I can use. And yes, it would be nice to have a whole summer off and just be able to take it easy in the sun. But a job would be even better. I could make money instead of loosing them, I would have something to add to my CV and I would have something to do. I also have friends working in the same place and hopefully I will be working in the same department. 

It isn't a glamorous job, I will be working in a chicken factory the whole summer, but it is still a job and I can promise that it is better than my last job as a on the phone customer service employee where I got yelled at all the time. So I am really hoping for this and even if I don't get the job I will see it as a good experience and still be happy that I at least got an interview! Wish me luck!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar