fredag 10 maj 2013

2PM - Comeback When You Hear This Song

I love this song! It makes me happy and hopeful even if the lyrics is kind of sad. I can also see myself walking a lot with this song in my ears, it gives me energy and I want to smile towards the sky. I somehow compare it to Big Bang's Blue because they makes me feel almost the same even if the songs is different. 


I like the theme of the video and the wardrobe as well. The guys looks cool and... Swag! I am a bit tired of that word but I can't find another way to describe it. The voices is good and is a big part why I get this happy feeling I get watching it. Taecyeon and his rap *sign*... I can feel his voice in my stomach! Especially when he tells me he loves me! Kyaa~
(and no, I am not usually a big fangirl of any group...)

The adding of the seven deathly sins was also a lot of fun in the video, I found myself searching for them. They added something. Like the "greed company" and the picture with Envy on it that describes the feeling in the scene. Such a good touch!

I think the only thing I don't really like is the six guys one girl concept. I understand that You can find different stories in the video and that they maybe end up differently depending, but still.... It feels a bit wrong.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar