lördag 13 juli 2013

It's time!

Yes, it is time to write again! Finally I have a lot to write about. Last week I visited my parents and had time to spend time with my grandma and sister as well. It was wonderful to meet them again <3I got to help my sister move and I went shopping with granny. I also spent a lot of time with the dogs and Bessie is so old now, you can really see it. It was nice meeting all of them but I was also happy to get back home, especially because I missed M so much!

This week was also my birthday and I celebrated a bit with my fiancé and his family, and of course I got money and flowers and stuff from my own family but we celebrated together before, when I was there. We tried to get our chocolate fountain working instead of making a cake, unfortunately it was a total flop. I got a bit sad because I turned one year older and nothing really wanted to work for me on that day, but I tried to just be happy for all the nice people I have in my life instead!

Yesterday I got together with some of my friends and celebrated again for both myself and for Sy, who is born the day before me. It was a given that we should celebrate together this year! I baked muffins and J helped me bake a red velvet cake. We also had dinner together before we got to eat all the sweet stuff and it was great. we played some Zatzy and Sy won! Then we tried the cake and it was wonderful! I got a lot of nice presents at well and the night was fantastic over-all. I really love spending time with nice people! 

When it was time to end things I was really tired and I fell asleep as soon as i laid down in bed. Today I think we will start the last things before our Tokyo-trip, it is only four days away now and I am so looking forward to it! <3 We have to wash and clean and read and pack.. There is always more thing to do before a trip. I will get really stressed out but I think that as soon as I set foot on the plane everything will just flow away. I am not going to care about anything else than just having a great time in Tokyo!
(But I will really miss my Qunzel Princess here at home, I do really love my cat!)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar