måndag 15 juli 2013

two days left!

Today I woke up early and the first thought in my head was: It's only 2 days left! In two days we really starts our trip to Japan. We will be leaving 6 am on Wednesday to travel to Arlanda (the airport). Take-off is then planned 12.55. Then we will spend the following 13 hours flying and changing flights before landing in Narita. It will then be 8.55 in the morning japanese time (1.55 am in Sweden) and I hope that we at that point had the time to sleep on the plane ^_^''' 

I also hope that my finacé still will be as happy as he can be. He sometimes have trouble to be still, and doing nothing for such a long time on the plane can make him really cranky (yes, like a baby!). I think we both have to try to sleep a lot on the plane, so that the times flies so to speak.

Today we are going to wash the last clothes we want to pack and tomorrow the luggage will be filled and ready. We also needs to clean and stuff here at home, like emptying the fridge and so on and hopefully I don't have to do it all on my own. Maybe I will also have time to meet upp with some of my friends and say goodbye to them. 

I think I am going to miss Quinn the most when we are away. That cat is like my baby and splendid two weeks on the other side of the earth is going to make me miss her. She will be staying with M's mother and Quinzel's cat-brother. She is going to have a great time, getting fat on all the nice food and have somebody to play with all the time.  Hopefully her brother wont teach her stupid things so that she will miss-behave when she comes back home to us ^_^


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar