torsdag 27 september 2012

Exams and new books

Yesterday I had a one day exam and I wrote in total 2260 words about the history of the Swedish school system in less than 8 hours. So tired afterwards  I really hope I am going to pass, otherwise I am going to have to write a supplement :/

Today the next part of the course is starting with a lecture on international perspectives that sound interesting and hopefully it isn't going to be as much problems this time as it was with last weeks lectures. I don't want to study today actually, yesterday was enough for the whole week according to me, but if I have to I will do it, like all the other times! Fighting! 

On another note I got my book package two days ago containing one textbook for school, two manga; Happy Hustle High 4&5, and a urban fantasy called Shadow's Fall by Dianne Sylvan. I don't really know which one I am most happy about. It is about time that I bought the last two of the Happy Hustle High-series, the first one I bought a lot of years ago but then I started reading the manga online and haven't made the time and money to buy the last two. Now I finally have and the series is complete! 

On the other hand have I already read two of Dianne Sylvan's Shadow World books and now I have the third one. And this on I haven't read already (unlike the manga) so I am looking forward towards it! Hopefully I can get some fictional reading in between the studying. 

I am at least really sure that the book I am the least happy about is the most expensive one, the textbook. It is called Lära till Lärare and in the beginning of this semester I found it in the library and thought I didn't have to buy it. But it is a lot of the pages that we have to read and my loan period expired and someone wanted the book after me, so the easiest way was to buy it instead. 

And here I am, with a couple of new books, no space left in my bookshelf, almost no money left and tired. Maybe it is time I stop pity myself and try to get the energy back? I have to try anyhow, my lecture starts in less than an hour. At least I got to sleep late this morning!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar