torsdag 20 december 2012

A dream

Sometimes I have the most crazy, wonderful dreams. After a lot of animewatching yesterday I had a new one, really sweet. I wanted to share a piece of it with you after writing it down this morning. But just so you know, everything was playing in my mine as a anime episode or a book story so the girl in it isnt really me even if I could really feel her emotions. 

It was in that moment, with all those people around us, strangers, friends and family, that he pulled me down from the steps and into his arms. His arms were fully around me, holding me, owning me, protecting me.  I just had time to utter a half scream and draw his scent into my nose before his mouth was placed over mine. 

In the background I saw his brother gaping with an open mouth but I didn’t have time to think how all of those people reacted to what was happening; I was trying so hard to get a grip of all those feelings inside me. 

The surprise and happiness was first, stirring my inside with a symphony of butterflies and explosions. And then that calm sensation as if all the pieces in this crazy world suddenly fitted together took its place. He fitted together with me and he felt it too!  

He gave me three fast kisses after each other, his breath warm against my lips; it was wonderful that such a small touch could change my whole world and everything in it. It didn’t matter that we never talked about anything of this, it didn’t matter that none of us earlier had had the courage to even flirt with each other. We could in that moment, in that first kiss, understand each other completely and I knew that nothing could stop us now. We belonged together and everyone just had to accept that. 


So what do you think? 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar