söndag 16 december 2012

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Yes, as I told you in the lucia-post I went to see The Hobbit. I have been looking forward to the movie since they only was rumours that it would be made. But i was also a bit afraid about the high frame rate I have heard so much about, like how it takes time to get used to and that you can get a bit nauseas. I was also afraid if they really would be able to fit three movies in one book without the story getting to thin. I didn't have to be so afraid!

It was beautiful really! The same feel that previous movies gave with awesome scenery and a interesting story. The high frame rate didn't make me feel nauseas at all but made the picture a lot clearer than it usually is, especially in a 3D movie. You could really see everything! 

When it comes to the story everything was still really nicely done. It is obvious that there is going to be another, the main quest isn't done, and they had a great cliff hanger at the end. But still they really succeeded with getting all the things together in the story as well. 

When it comes to characters I got especially happy about all the dwarfs, they are really funny and each individuality is really shown in the movie. They also succeed great with the game that Bilbo plays with Gollum and the way Gollum response.   

I haven't read the book even if I have read the fellowship of the ring. I wasn't really that interested in it.But I still think I know one or two facts from it that I have picked up from friends and the movie matches my picture of the story really well. After I saw the movie I also want to read it, and I want to do so in English. So when I have money I am really going to buy a copy and try it out ^__^

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar