I have finaly started watching anime again! It has been so long sience the last time, I doesn't even remeber when. But I found a anime that really sounded nice and now I have watched all the episodes out yet.
The serie is called Say "I Love You" and is a sweet love story about a girl, Mei, who is really quiet and doesn't have a lot of friends and a guy, Yamato, who is really popular with the girl but haven't found the one yet. One day Mei explodes over another guys prank and she tries to roundhouse kick him but end up hitting Yamato instead. Yamato is surprised and starting to getting interesting in the wuiet Mei after the way he saw here emotions explode and he wants to get closer to her.
This is the start on there love story. The anime is a shojo with a lot of romance and a slice of life-feeling over it. Some maybe would think that it is boring just focusing on there relazionship but this is the kind of story that I can find so much feeling in. When the story is calm and sweet it is easy to compare your own feelings to the ones in the serie.
Another thing I like is the boldness that is lying underneath the story. Already in the first episode there is talk about sex and a lot of kissing going on. I really like a story that begins with kisses and not ends with it, it makes it more realistic and matches my thoughts about love.
So are you after a sweet love story with a lot of usual twists? watch Say "I Love You". I myself is maybe going to start reading the manga by Hazuki Kanae while I am waiting for the next episode on crunchyroll.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar