Yes, now I have made it trough my first week of dieting and it works. I have lost almost 3 kg (2,9) and the calculated was 1,2 for my attack-period. I am happy! But it was a bit hard, my body misses all the sugar so a couple of nights I have really been craving it, I have also easily been cranky over small things and I think that also is because of my body and everything it is used to have and wont right now :/ But I succeeded! So now I can start adding veggies to my food and it is going to be so good <3
It feels like my fiancé doesn't really care if he is dieting or not so I have to stick with it even harder right now, I want to loose some more! I know that we both will cheat a bit on Saturday, we are invited to a party, but sometimes you have to have fun as well!
Before then my new course is going to start, history 1. I am both happy and afraid, they say that this is one of the hardest courses you can read on this level of studies but at the same time is it going to be so fun to study something new. Hopefully it is going to be ok, I am waiting for the first lecture now. In the mean time I will be able to listen to some old and new music ^__^
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar