måndag 14 januari 2013

The princess diet

After some thinking and discussions I have decided to try a diet my sister have tried. I am usually not found of dieting, I think you looses something when you always think about what you eat. But right now I really need to loose some weight and I can at least try.

So the thing I am going to try is Dukan (AKA the Princess Diet, I really like that name <3). It is a diet where you eat a lot of protein and excludes almost all carbs. Dukan is built on four different phases; the first one you eat only protein like meat and egg, the last one you eat as you usually do but have one day each week for meals on only protein. It is a way to restart the way you eat and the way your body takes care of your food (it is hard to describe in English >__<) and for me that sounds like something that can work.

I am not to sure how well this is going to go for me personally, I don't like not being able to eat what I want. But hopefully I can loose some weight at least (even if I don't really think I will loose all the weight that the web generator calculated for me). The best thing is that my fiancé decided to also try so at least for now we are two fighting with it! But maybe that will be a problem later on if one of us gives up because I think it is hard for the other one to continue alone...

Well, we will see. Maybe I will post some updates here about how it is going because it can be a nice way for me to keep track myself when I usually don't like to talk about these kinds of things, with all the people around me, when I am so afraid that I wont succeed >___<

FIGHTING!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar