tisdag 13 november 2012

B1A4 - Tried to Walk

 I haven't been that interested in B1A4 earlier, just listened to a couple of songs. But when I saw this video earlier today I fell in love.

Baro and the girl
The interest woke from the beginning of the MV. I love the bird cage, and all the flowers and the sun shining through the window and.. Everything. It is like a fairytale (and I love fairytales!). And out steps cute Baro and finds a girl in all that beauty. But he cant reach her really and then the song starts. Jinyong is really hot! I haven't really been interesting in B1A4 earlier, mostly because they always has this cute side to show, but in this video they are all kind of manly!

The first few lines in the beginning of the song is making my heart ache And then the girl is giving Baro his ring back and leaves and everything gets even worse. The song and the lyrics is sad but wonderful. It is about a break up and loneliness but also have this slowly growing positivity that the guy is also a bit relieved.

"I guess love is leaving,
it rides the wind and flies far away.
I guess everything is changing,
I guess you’re changing just like me."

These two different feelings is also represented in the video. they have cut together two different takes of Baro's single shots. one where he is dressed in shimmering light colors and the light is flowing on the set and the next take is dark and dead and the treas and flowers doesn't bloom. Personality I think i prefer the dark ones (maybe I am a Sadist?). I think they have more depth and feels more beautiful. If you watch the end these two personas get different endings but exactly what I am not going to tell you. 

So as you understand I really like the style and the symbols in the video, and the song is really sad and beautiful and hopeful at the same time. And the boys looks awesome! Maybe they could have put the other boys more in the story as well but at the same time I really like the way they tell the love story between Baro and the girl. This video isn't one of those all-members-on-the-same-girl kind of thing and that makes me really happy! This is going to go on repeat at home for a while I think.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar