fredag 23 november 2012

Twilight: Breaking Dawn part 2

As I wrote in the post about this past weekend I went to the movies with J-chan and we finally got to see the last twilight-movie. Even if I somewhat doesn't really like the movies, it is to many fan-girls screaming in the audience for a halfhearted performance of a story from a good book, I couldn't really miss it. I also think I made my fiancé a bit happier when he didn't have to see it with me, he hate it a lot more than I do.

Twilight: Breaking dawn part 2I didn't have a lot of expectations but got happily surprised. i think it is the best of the five movies mostly because they got the feeling almost right. Sure they missed a bit about the stress and the darkness that Bella is carrying the last weeks before the final battle but they make it up with the battle twist itself. I am not going to spoil anything for you but the final battle is a bit different in the film than in the book and got a bit of a twist that made me feel a couple of different things at the same time.

The music and the light in the movie made a lot of the feeling to get right and I again got surpriced when I heard Green Day in it.But it allready got me in the intro with the snow/blood theme. Nice! One other thing I like is the little girl. She is so cute with wonderful eyes. I want one of those too >__< not eyes! A  cute little girl. Not right away but in the future.  

Anyhow, over all, a fine movie and I can really understand why so many likes it. But it is also nice that it is over now, we can finally move one.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar