tisdag 13 november 2012

Music for you

I haven't had so much time over for music this past week or so and not at all for making something good about it here on the blog. Every ounce of my energy is put into school work right now. But I want to share some new good kpop songs with you anyway and can hopefully make something nice for the end of the week. 

First up is B1A4's new video Tried to Walk. I saw this earlier today and then it had like 300 views. 
I really love the video and the royal romantic theme and the song is good to so hopefully I will be able to review it later on ^__^

I also wanted to post FIESTAR's new song We don't stop:

The last tip is also a prince-video. Boyfriend's new MV Janus. Check it out:
ohh, so nice with music. I really do want to take some of them apart and talk about it... Maybe I have to make some time for it! In the mean time  you can still watch all the MV's I add to my playlist on youtube.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar