Yes, these past few days I have been busy with traveling to Falun. I started out this Wednesday at about 07.00 by train. Met up with some of my classmates and ate some lunch before the seriousness began. We started up with the dreadful (don't know the correct word in English) oppositions (opponeringar), a way for us to give our classmates feedback on there reports and take feedback from the others. The whole thing is also graded by the teacher. It went better than I thought but it took a lot of energy (we sat there from almost 4,5 hours and didn't have so much time for breaks).
After that I met up with the girls I was going to share a cottage with and we went shopping for some food. Made an easy dinner and just went straight to bed afterward. So tired >___< I also slept really bad because the cottage was so cold and it didn't matter how much we tried to turn up the heat.
Day two started up with an introduction for the next part of the examination. Here it became worse! we have had time to work with a group assignment about the school system in another contry, our group choose Finland, but in the introduction one of the teacher wanted us to make the presentation an figuration beyond the usual presentation. She explained this with a dramatization. I think a lot of us became unsure how we could deliver both the information we gathered and the figuration at the same time. Luckily we got two hours to come up with something.
Our group did a little bit of change in the Power Point that we prepared and made a little play around it, a way to present the facts to each other in a dialog with each other rather than just reading it from the screen. After lunch it was finally time to make the presentations. Some of the groups was really really good and made a lot of different things. Some did almost like our idea, an little play, some other just used some props to symbolize what they were talking about. One group had also made a song that presented who was going to speak and what they were going to say and played it for us (one of them had a guitar) in between the sections of information.
Somehow we all succeeded really well, I myself wasn't even nervous, and the feeling in the room was really great even when it was an important part of our examination. I think it from here on became a much happier experience because we all started to feel a different connection to each other and really started to talk without much problems at all.
after the presentations finish around 16.00, we had to move to another location where we would watch a movie. We watched Les Choristes (the Chorus) and it was also a new experience for me. The film was lovely and I could relate to it and maybe the best part of the whole trip.
Afterwards we went back to our cottage. Some of our classmates really wanted us to go out and party because this was officially the end of the course, but we all was so tired that it was enough to sit in the cottage, eat the leftovers from the day before and just talk with each other. And this is the second best part of the trip (or maybe the first) because I really think we got closer living together these few days and it something i treasure.
unfortunately I could not go to sleep this night so i probably only slept for five hours before it was time to wake up and start cleaning the cottage. In school it was time for an evaluation of the course and the beginning of the new one. I was so tired and nothing felt really relevant to me at the moment. I just waited for the time it would end and I could take the train home again.
I am finally home and the cat is also in place and now I thing it is time for bed. Nighty night!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar