måndag 29 oktober 2012

The past IKEA-weekend and plans for this week

This past Saturday we went to IKEA to spend some of our money. IT was a lot of people there but it was a happy trip. I started to look forward to Christmas (even when it is two months left) when they started to sell Christmas decorations already. Christmas is my favorite holiday and one of the few good thing with winter. I can easily be looking forward, planing, decorating and shopping months before the holiday and don't care what my fiancé tells me.
I didn't buy anything really christmassy this time.. not beside the gingersnaps molds... Besides that it was just useful stuff for the apartment. We finally got two reading lamps for our bedroom, a full-length mirror and fames for some pictures. And of course some other small stuff... So we spent some time getting all the things on the right places in the appartment and of course Quinn decided that she wanted to be in the way all the time! >__< but I am happy with the result.

We also watched the first Indiana Jones-movie, did the laundry and played some Pokémon but maybe not in that order... I am on Victory Road in the game now, but I don't have the concentration to play for a long time, have so much to do besides gaming. For example school. Today I turned in my report, I am not that happy with it but maybe it will make me pass at least. Now I have to study a classmates report for the opposition and also get everything ready for my trip to Falun on Wednesday. Hopefully I also will be able to post some more here before that ^__^ 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar