Today I was seraching around on youtube for japanese music, mostly for
the site I am helping out with (japan.ifokus.se). Suddenley I just heard
something awesome:
But how do you find anything about the band when all the text is in Japanese and I cant read it? You use Google! So I took a part of the titel and hoped I got the part with the bands name and not the title of the song. I was in luck. I found the Wikipedia-page for カラーボトル and almost the only word I understood was Color Bottle. Hopefully I "googeled" that together with the words Japanese band and I found it!
Color Bottle is mostly famous for there song Aoi Hana which is the opening for Casshern Sins, a shounen adventure. The song that I found and really liked I think is called Sayonara. So maybe it is a bit difficult sometimes but remember Google is your best friend (and also Google translate). If you get some words out it is easier to find. Here is another of there videos I want you to se:
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar