I have been hoping that I would find some good TV-show to follow and comment on from the beginning but all the series I have been interested in is to long gone allread. But now maybe I have found it. I watched the first episode of Arrow togheter with my fiancé this week and I feels promesing.
It is not a secret that we the last years have been interesting in super hero movies, it is a genre we both like (even if he is more knowledgeable than me) and want to watch so it is an easy way to spend good, happy times together. Anyhow, when I heard about Arrow, an tv-series that is built on the story of Green Arrow, it wasent hard to know that this was something we had to try watch together.
It is always some trouble when they make a TV-adaption on a super hero, they tend to change so much from the story to fit the budget, script and production and not the other way around (even if I have to say that a lot of the new super hero movies is great!). My fiancé was afraid that they would change Green Arrow to much, I myself wasn't that scared, I don't have so much earlier experience with Green Arrow as he and it is harder to get disappointed if you don't have preconceptions about the deitails.
Anyhow, I do think we both liked the first episode, I am sure I did at least. It was not to childish but not to dark or to advanced either. I think that if they do it right a lot of people can like it regardless of how much they know about it before hand. The story is easy to understand even if you don't know all of it yet and the man that plays Arrow/Oliver Queen (Stephan Amell) is nice to look at. Even people that doesn't really care about comics can find something to like I think.
So hopefully I will continue watch and can make some updates here about it. I would be happy if I am correct and this is going to be something good but one episode isn't always enough to know. We just have to wait and see.

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar