tisdag 2 oktober 2012

Miwa

Yes, once again I am writing about music (I have to come up with something else soon...). But this time it is a Japanese singer I want to promote. Her stagename is Miwa and she debuted into the japanese music industry a couple of years ago and became a huge success in a short time. I came in contact with her voice first trough a Bleach-video on Youtube (she made the 12th opening for the anime) and later on trough the soundtrack for the j-drama Rich Man, Poor Woman.

I finds it wonderful (and a bit scaring) that Miwa is only 25 days older than me and is so fantastic. I myself struggle with my day to day life without being able to do anything like that. She has a wonderful voice and it is the thing about her that I fell in love with. The best of her songs are the ones that is calm, a little sad, and acoustic, like her debut song Don't Cry Anymore:


If you like that maybe this can be interesting as well? This is a fan made video for the j-drama Rich Man, Poor Woman and Miwa's Hikari E is the OST:

And here is the opening to Bleach I was talking about:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar