onsdag 10 oktober 2012

Sunshine

Like the saying goes, after rain there is sunshine. After a couple of days filled with stress, problems and worries my life took a new turn yesterday. Suddenly thing started to fall into place again. My seminar gave me a bit of information and help to begin the work with my new assignment in school, a report consisting of 8 pages about something we choose to study through observation in a high school. I know the things I want to study now and that is the use of IT and computers in education so a bit of the problem is already solved, now I just have to do the assignment at write the report. 

I also finally got in contact with my VFU-mentor. VFU means Verksamhetsförlagd utbildning and is a part of my education where I, as an teacher candidate, am going to be in upper secondary school with a real teacher as an mentor. My mentor has been sick so we didn't have time for our meeting last week, instead I got in contact with her yesterday and met her in school. There we started to talk about the long period this semester that I am going to work in school like a teacher (but with my mentor at my side). It is going to be for five whole weeks! I am so looking forward to it but I am also afriad. What if the students doesn't likes me? what if they dont understand what I am saying when I talk to them? what if, what if, what if?... But I guess I dont have to think about that right now, I have so much of other things to do. 
  
After the meeting I was happy and free for the night and I got the chans to talk to my sister whom I really miss. The phonecall made me even happier and for once I hade the chans to sleep without problems. This morning I  woke up just to find out that I also passed on my last exam. I have been afraid that I would have to do a makeover on the test. So this is one more thing on my problem-list that I can stop worrying about. Now I just have to finish my work for tomorrow and then I have time to breath a little before it is time to start planing my lessons for the VFU and start the work on the report. Fighto! 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar