With the opening of the song itself I felt calmer and the single shots of the duo was an good way to start it up and the first words made it even better. Then it is time for the dance and once again I started to worry. WTF is that fist bump-thingie? and then they mirror each other and lean from side to side like a little kid that think he is driving a car. But then they starts to really dance, together with the background dancers, and man do they take the robot and glow stick dance to a new level! Yes, that is what I think when I watch it.
Everything in the video screams futuristic, the clothes with the metal/robot arms, the dance and the sound. I can hear the special sound of TVXQ in the music but it isn't one of my favourites. The electric noises is a little to much for me and ruin some of it. I would probably like it more if it was a soundtrack to a movie like Transformers than what I do when I listening to it as a regular song.
![]() |
| TVWQ "The Flying Dragon Arm" |
So it is just the dance that for me keep this video at least a little interesting. They move, together with the background dancers, like a unit. I especially love when they finish each others moves and complete each other. The "flying dragon" arms is also quite cool if you ask me.
I also have to address the question of how this video matches the song? They sing about how they want somebody to catch them, how they love this unknown somebody and how the don't want to leave this person. The only ting I can come up with is that Yunho and Changmin really are aliens and that they now have to go home to there real planet and they don't want to leave even if they are tired. They want the unknown person (maybe the fans) to scream and cry and beg them not to go... Hmm, this can really get you thinking...
Back on topic; as a whole I think the video is okey to watch but it isn't "keep your head down" material if you know what I mean. The dance is quite cool, the lyrics is nice if you give it some time and the flying dragon arms is a personal favourite. So yes, it is okey.


Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar