it feels like I only have one thing in my life right now and that is school. i have so much to do and think about and it is sucking the energy right out of me. I met my VFU-mentor yesterday again, and visited three of her classes. It was nice to spend some time with the students even if I had my own school work to do. right now I am taking a break from rewrite my notes from the observations I did yesterday and last Friday, have to turn them in this afternoon. I don't really understand why my teachers have to read my notes from the field study, I am going to use them later on in my report, but if they need them then they shall have them!
and the report... I am not looking forward to start with it. It feels like it is going to turn out bad already from the start T___T not motivated at all to write it. But I have to so I am going to do that as well.
I also did screw things up last week. We had to turn in our intention and thoughts about the upcoming report last week so that the teacher could give us feedback and help us if something isn't going to work. As the good girl I am I wrote it in time but then I thought that I didn't have to send it to the teacher until after lunch, so I had lunch and of course I forgot to send it >___< I got a mail from my teacher later on, asking for the assignment so now I have sent it but now I am after in my schedule. Hopefully I will get feedback from him quite soon, otherwise I can't really start with the report...
The weather is another thing I have trouble with right now. Today I heard that in some parts of Sweden the first snow has come, my mother drew to work in snow/slush this morning. I hate the cold because my body-heat doesn't match so I am always freezing. I feel a bit of panic when I think abut it and soon it is November... I am NOT looking forward to it!
![]() |
| 12 okt 2012 |
My bad mood after stress and panic isn't good either. I feel really sorry for my fiancé who have to live with me sometimes. I have to make it up to him but doesn't really know how. So I will try to just not let it get to me and at least not take my bad mood out on him. He is one of the things in my life that feels right and that I can be happy about, I can't forget that.
Now I have to continue to write the thing I have to turn in today. Maybe I can take one more break later on to find something to eat. Fighting!

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar