Today a friend of mine shared this picture on Facebook. The text originates from Julia Cameron's book Låt din kreativitet flöda (~Let your creativity run wild) and is in fact an assignment for the reader to once in a while stay up late and read a book that you really want to read instead of reading something you must or go to sleep like a good person. The main point is that a lot of people finds themself lacking the energy to do what they like after a day or a week of hard work and that they get unhappy beacuse of it. one night of disobedience is not worlds changing but maybe something we have to treat ourself to once in a while. I recognized myself in the text and the things I, the last couple of days, have been writing about. So maybe I will try this on myself, just to know if it makes me feel better. Chose a good book that I have been longing for and stay up with some candy or other and read without a care in the world. A lot like I used to do when I was younger. I doesn't sounds half bad!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar