fredag 26 oktober 2012

B.A.P - Stop It

My mind is kind of divided over this video, I like the song and the MV but on the other hand I don't know if this is the picture I have of B.A.P. The song is sweet and beautiful. They sing about how the girl doesn't have to wonder if they like her, because as they have told "her" many times they really do, It is about insecure love and of how important love is. A song that I really think would fit a band like Boyfriend, or SHINee or something. I am not to sure about how this fit B.A.P's image? For me B.A.P is all about the rap and the revolution but maybe I can't let go of that picture they med with WARRIOR, Power and No Mercy an such, even when they want to develop something new? For me this isn't something new, more like big step back for the band, however good looking they are... I want something more from my boy-bands!

But as I said, the video isn't bad, it is kind of funny actually. For once they get the whole all-members-on-the-same-girl-thing to work in some way. It is like all the members is in love with the teacher and is competing for her interest.I have to confess I have some trouble to tell the boys apart but I think it is Yong Guk who is the "ghost" in the video, the one that the girl can't see. He try to sabotage for his follow members because they all is in love with the girl. Exactly what he is I cant decide but he at first got me to think about a normal ghost, he got hit by a car, but later on i also thought about a dokkaebi and a gumiho... But non of them fits as well...



Then maybe the woman is the one with all the magical powers? All the member get smitten by her in a magical way, she do blow something like fairy dust on them, and they got tamed by there love.... Hmm... Is this the reason for the sudden change in style for the band? They were really crazy and bad boys and then this magical teacher woman cast a love spell on them, so that they falls in love with her and want to show there sincerity by stop there mischievous behavior, even if it some continues withe there rivality over her?

and the tail grabbing part at the end? is that her final attack at the Yong Guk? She strips him of his last powers and rebelliousness? to "stop it"? and then he wake up in a white simple room and a feather falls to the floor? is she an angel? send from heaven to get the boys act together? does this mean that B.A.P here forth will have a new and nicer image?
B.A.P Stop It angel

so many questions.. but is it true then i don't know if the band will continue to be one of my favorites? even if the video was interesting with a deep meaning I don't like the change in style. We can hope that the angel spell will be put down in the next video ^__^


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar