We had a Sherlock Holmes theme this weekend. First we saw the new TV-series Elementary and I think it is lovely. They have taken Sherlock Holmes to the present day and move him to New York and Watson is a girl! Even with all the changes Sherlock is still the right way, a little bitter and to smart for his own good.
After the three episodes of Sherlock we also watched the two movies with Robert Downey Jr. Again. They are also nice, I know I have been writing about the second one before. But short I can say that I like the puzzle in them, and the humour and the wardrobe. The last one I think makes me like them most! All the clothes is so neatly and nicely done!
Beside watching TV I have also been playing DS and the new Pokémon but of course I am a lot after my fiancé right now (T__T) We also tried Dance Central 3 and played trough the story, I think it was really fun! And in some of the songs I had the opportunity to feel better than my all-around-gamer-fiancé, I doesn't happen very often.
We also spend some hours at a birthday party, my fiancés grandfathers mother was celebrating here 90th birthday and I got to meet a lot of there family. They served a sandwich cake and three different sweet ones. Sandwich cake eh? It is so hard to explain in English because I don't know if there is something alike out there. But in short it is a "grown-up" cake that is made of bread and all different food and decoration. Shrimps, ham and egg is usually standard as you can see. It is a way to serve food instead of only sweet cakes and you eat it with fork and knife. It is one of my favourite things to eat!
So, that was in short my weekend, now it is time to start up the school work again. Fighting!

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar