Just like the title of the post says, this day I haven't done a thing. Been sitting in the sofa with my fiancé and watching Supernatural whit my laptop in my lap and my cat at my feet. But of course I have been doing stuff on the computer and especially a lot of the computer time has been spent on Japan.iFokus.se a site in swedish about all the things concerning Japan. Anime, manga, music, culture and language.
I felt a little guilty that I haven't been spending a lot of time there recently especially when I am one of the admin. Yes, the other in admin haven't either been active recently but I still feel a bit of responsibility for the site. So I spent some time going trough some of the posts, updating the Youtube channel and adding links. Time that feels right to finally spend.
It isn't just for the site and the members, it was also good for myself. Reading and finding stuff about one my big interest gave me a bit of happiness in another stressful and dark world. It also made me longing even more for our future trip to Tokyo ^__^ so now I am going back to the sofa and Supernatural, lazy and happy, a combination that hasn't really appeared in a long time.

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar