fredag 19 oktober 2012

Gaming - Pokémon White 2 and Dance Central 3

It is hard to study when you want to play. A couple of days ago I got Pokémon White 2 from my fiancé and now I just want to catch them all! But I have to do the serious stuff first, be a good girl... Gaah! Sometimes I really hate being a good girl!

Hopefully we also will get Dance Central 3 in the mail today, so I really know what we will spend our Friday night with ;) I got so happy when I heard that 2NE1 is in the game! So fun to be able to dance to I am the Best.

There is also a really great discussion online abut why Gangnam Style isnt in the game. Apperentliy they didnt have time to get it to work. But the talk is that they are trying to make it happen after the release trught DLC (download Content). For me personly I choose 2NE1 over PSY but if I can get them both then it also would be nice.

I think that using PSY would be great for both the game developers and PSY himself. It maybe also would be good to make k-pop more interesting because I understand what my fiancé mean when he said "2NE1 is not so well known, so even if you can the song and dance you wont have a lot of opportunities to compete with it. It is a song that people will skip over in the game because they don't know it."

That way I think that maybe Gangnam Style would have gotten it to be more interesting, like; ohh, now I want to try more k-pop. And here we have 2NE1...But at another hand Gangnam Style maybe would get all the attention?

However it is, I am really happy that 2NE1 is in Dance Central 3 and tonight I am going to eat sweets and dance all my troubles away. And to celebrate it, it is time to listen to the song once more! (and then go back to work and not to play Pokémon >___<)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar