lördag 3 november 2012

I have rather recently completed the manga High School Debut by Kazune Kawahara. It feels nice to have one more completed manga in my bookshelf I usually tend to by the ones that looks interesting and I want to read right now so I usually have a lot of different series started but not that many completed. I buy new series in between. High School Debut is one that I have been reading for two-three years now at least. Finally it is done! 

The manga itself is an ok story, the main character is Nagashima Haruna, a girl that just begun her first year of high school. She is a bit of a tomboy and have been a lot int softball in middle school. With her new high school debut she wants to start over, find a boyfriend and fall in love. But it is kind of hard for a girl who doesn't know anything about boys, fashion or love to transform herself but as it happens she meet a guy named Yoh one day, a boy that is really popular, and Haruna decides that if he is willing to coach her she may have a change to make the debut that she wants... 

As you can understand the main genre is shojo romance, exactly what I like to read, and the story is intriguing and fun and makes it stand out in the marsh that shojo manga sometimes is. The drawing style is also something that i like (even if I sometimes doesn't like the things beneth Yoh's eyes) and that makes the reading much better.  Overall it is really a manga that I can recommend.


2 kommentarer:

  1. High School Debut is my absolute favorite and I'm collecting the manga aswell <3 woaah, the story is so cute and perky!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yes indeed, perky is a perfect word for it ^__^

      Radera