Right now I am sitting and watching the news and playing around with the computer. Even if I am not from America or really and fully informed about the election I was still hoping that Obama would be the winner, he felt like the one of the candidates that would do most good. It was a nice thing to wake up to.
Now I have to start the studying again, I have a seminar today and we got a lot of assignments to finish before. I think I am done with most of it but I am not happy with any of it... The instructions was so wage that I really didnt know how to do it. Just to keep going right now.
I have to go to the library today as well but we have a lecture after lunch so I have to go tonight. Don't want to >__< I want to get a day of, it is to much to ask? Maybe I can do it tomorrow instead? I don't have any scheduled things then, just have to read and do the next assignment...
We will se how much fun things I am going to have time to post this week... I have at least booked tickets to Stockholm for next weekend, something to look forward to!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar